This is a spelt version of Jenifer Raymond’s recipe in The Peaceful Palate.
- 1.5 cups soy milk
- 1.5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Bake time: 20-25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine soy milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- Sift dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
- Add the soy-cider mixture and the oil and stir a few times to combine.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9×9 inch pan or casserole.
- Bake – about 20-25 minutes or until a fork or toothpick comes out clean/dry.